Saturday, June 6, 2015

The future: an unknown road

Well, I got approved by the Ubernauts, so I can drive for them if I wish.  First, I need a car.  Three letter word, but a big deal.

If I start driving, I will have less time to research things on this here blog, and so what happens here?

Should I care if my blog fades into even greater obscurity?  You know, I'm already losing what little audience I had.  The numbers have crashed again.  Should I care?

That bit in the previous sentence about popularity spawned an idea for a catch phrase:  the truth isn't popular, and popularity ain't truth.  For example, Rush Limbaugh likes to brag about his audience.  Or he used to brag about it.  Since I don't listen to Rush anymore, I don't know if he still does.  But that's not the point.  The point is that Rush seems to think that his audience numbers confirms his claim to knowledge of the truth.  If I am right about this, then I would have to disagree.  In my opinion, he has made some compromises with truth in order to get as popular as he is.

What do you think, that is, those of you who still come here and are not bots?

I'm not going away though.  I may have to structure my time to accommodate my new schedule.  Perhaps I will do the same thing I did out at da Ranch.  I could make videos and link to them here.  Video blogging as opposed to writing.

But nobody likes to look at me anyway.  Ain't purdy enuff.  Bwah, hah, hah.

I've got a busy day ahead if I decide to shop for a car.  I've got some dealerships recommended to me by Uber, but there are other places I may check out first.  Or, I may not do this after all.

The final decision has yet to be made.




No comments: