Saturday, July 19, 2014

Flowers in space

You don't bring me flowers anymore?  Balderdash.

Actually, my land is not that far away from Jeff Bezo's launch pad in Culberson County, Texas.  I was thinking of JP Aerospace's light plane that might fly over the mountains between the launch pad and my property so I can go get a job over there.  Maybe I can apply for a janitorial position there.  I would like to be a part of such an endeavor even if it only meant as a janitor who scrubbed johns each nite after work hours.

Update:

I wonder if I could sell the MABB concept to someone like Bezos?  I don't think his hydrogen powered rockets can make it up to orbit without a boost.  With a MAAB, he could get a boost to say 50k feet, then it would separate and return to base.  Then Bezos' craft can light up its engines and proceed to orbit.



No comments: