Friday, July 18, 2014

Are we being manipulated somehow?

The downing of this passenger jet in Ukraine seems suspicious to me.  No, not the downing itself.   It is obvious that it was probably brought down by hostile action.  Not that.  No, it's the hysterical reaction to it that is suspicious.

What the hell is that jet doing there, anyway?  That's what's suspicious.  Also, this is the second jet that goes down that is connected to Malaysia in some way.  Just keep in mind that the War on Terror began with passenger jets being crashed into buildings.  Somebody may want a war is what I'm saying.

There's some talk of war.  Are you kidding me?  What pretext do we have for a war over something like this?  Some people out there just seem to be itching for an excuse for going to war.  That's what's suspicious to me.

Let's keep the population is in a constant state of agitation.  We are being manipulated, I suspect.


No comments: