Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Checking in 7/15/14: Some RV options

Reading the news is getting tiresome these days.  Not interested in posting on that stuff.  It is the stuff that people seem to live for, all the conflict and so forth.  It reminds me of how I shut off the TV years ago. While shutting off the TV, I kept up with the news on the internet.  Now that is getting the way that TV used to be. Don't care for it myself.  Declaring my independence from it.

After having visiting my property a couple times, some ideas of what to do next include a way to stay there longer.  Can't do much in a such a short time.

The simplest and cheapest solution is to use what you've got.  Other than that, you can start buying stuff.  <gulp>

Here's a few things that I looked at while the news rages on:


Fleetwood 1989 Prowler Lynx 18N:  Trailer
asking 3k

Fleetwood 1996 Elkhorn  asking 4k,cabover for a 8 ft pickup truck

1988 Lance 300---8'6, cabover for 8 ft pickup truck asking $2350

more listings

I've done this research before, but I didn't take proper note of it, drat it.

Update:

Some decisions are going to have to be made.  That's the reason for the options mentioned above.  Also, when and how to make the move.



No comments: