Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Why I don't join the ObamaCare propaganda wars

Is also why the blog's numbers are lower than what they could be.  Seems that's all people care about is what's going on inside their own skins.  I'm not different.  I chose to sign up for Obamacare and so far so good.

No, I don't consider myself a "traitor".  I think Obamacare is bad, and I can definitely live without it.  So, I don't care if it gets repealed or not.  At this point, I'm not dependent upon it.  However, over time, that will change as it will change for the people who are using it.  Then, you've got a political problem if you are opposed to it.

No, what I've said all along is to fight it when you've got the chance, which is exactly what the GOP leadership is not doing.  They've got the House, and that means something.  Except these people won't use that power that they already have to do what they claim they want to do.

So, what are they actually doing?   They are fueling this propaganda war in order to fire up their respective bases.  There are those who have been hurt by Obamacare.  They'll respond to the one side of the argument.  There are those who benefit from it and they'll respond to the other side of the argument.  The thing that happens is that the politicians win and the people lose.  The people lose because bad legislation is enacted and that's what's killing this nation.

But I could join in the propaganda wars, but I won't.  I tell it like I see it, but nobody's much interested in that.  Nope.  They want to participate in the propaganda wars that don't benefit anybody but the politicians.  The politicians only care about what's good for themselves.  This is why problems don't get solved and why they don't serve us, but seek to serve themselves only.  The truth doesn't get served because nobody is interested in that.  That's why my audience numbers suck.  If I joined the propaganda wars, I'd have better traffic.  Principle doesn't work in the real world, does it?


No comments: