Saturday, April 26, 2014

Sometimes it pays to read lefty sites, part two

Another case that shows it can pay to look at the other side of an argument.  The left won't give up its "Bundy is a racist shtick", but Maha did come up with something significant about Bundy's claims to the land.

I don't know if this is accurate or not, but if it is, it looks bad for Bundy.  Keep in mind that that information could be inaccurate, as with all information, it has to be verified.

On the other hand, Maha pours it on, which only shows that she is primarily interested in winning the fight, but not necessarily in learning the truth.

If Bundy is wrong here, and I'm not saying that he is or isn't, then it shows one thing clearly.  That those who sided with him didn't do their homework.

As for me, I went by what I knew.  I don't think I ever claimed to know all the facts to the situation.  As with everything here, I go by what I know, and what I know is honestly presented.


No comments: