Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sometimes it pays to read lefty sites

Hey, there's a war against the left that I didn't know about.  Funny how that works.  The Koch brothers are said to be behind it all, but I never heard of it until I read the Mahablog.  Almost all my reading is on right wing sites, but this one was a new one to me.  Hey, I guess the Koch brothers are running the right wing sites without my knowing about it.

This story from Maha is great news.  It's got the left in a state of alarm, so it must be a good thing.

If there’s anything that liberals and conservatives ought to be able to agree on, it’s the benefit of renewable power. It’s as close to a no-brainer as you can get. But President Obama made green programs part of his stimulus package, and that was that. When tea-party hysteria took over the conservative movement, renewable energy became one of its pariahs. Griping about Solyndra is ancient history. Today’s conservatives oppose renewable energy for the same reason they’ve gone nuts over Benghazi and the IRS and Syrian rebels: to show solidarity to the cause. Welcome to modern American politics.--- quote of David Drum from the Maha site
Oh, yeah.  I didn't know that I had been drafted into the secret Koch army.

Windmills and solar power are ridiculous.  They can never work, which is why the left loves them so much.


No comments: