Wednesday, April 2, 2014

On the manly virtues

Ann Barnhardt is indeed on my radar screen as I mentioned in an earlier post.  The reason for this is that she may well be on to what ails Western Civilization at this hour of its crisis.

Is there really a crisis?  Yes, I think so.

I've compared the state of Western Civilization to what happened to the Romans, but that may not go deep enough.  I don't know if it happened that way in the late Empire days, but I think I am seeing something now in our own times.  Ann Barnhardt may be the reason for this.  She has put her finger on the problem.

But I've always known that because of the way I was raised.  I mean it was taught to almost all young men in the old days prior to 1968.  The seventies is when we all started getting in touch with our feminine side.  Yep, it's a seventies thing.  Now all too many guys are acting like the line the movie Blazing Saddles, which went something to the effect that the men were all acting like of "bunch of Kansas City faggots".  Note that that word is banned in our speech today, but it wasn't back then.  Something had to happen to cause us to treat that type of behavior with respect, and to treat traditional male behavior with disrespect and disrepute.  That something is called liberalism.

I'm not saying everything about the seventies was bad, but it is getting way out of hand.  In the old days, in the old school, it was something shameful for a man to admit to any weakness.  I know because I was that way myself.  The behavior was pointed out to me by a girl I was crazy about. ( in the early seventies!)  Men did not cry.  Men were not to be afraid.  Men were to be brave and strong at all times.  Of course that is totally impossible.  It is impossible to be a manly man all the time.  Humans break under that strain.  It is not so bad to admit being human and having fears and having weaknesses.  But it is a bit too much to let it get out of hand as we are doing today.

Liberals are a bunch of damned liars.  That's what I think.  Take that and put it in your crack pipe and smoke it liberals.  If we've got a crisis, and I think we do, it's because there aren't enough men willing to call out the liberals and their wanton destruction of our civilization.  It takes Ann Barnhardt to point it all out, but that wouldn't have been necessary 40 years ago.  Just saying.


No comments: