Friday, January 4, 2013

The negativity is overwhelming out there

Look, I know things are bad.   I know that the Republicans caved in like they usually do.  I suspect that more of the same is ahead.  But the ship of state hasn't sunk yet.

It kind of reminds me of some kids that I remember seeing when I was a kid myself.  They got into trouble and started crying even before they got punished.  Why don't you folks wait until the true trouble starts before you start crying a river?  You remind me of those kids, and frankly, it's kinda embarrassing to see all this whining out there.

There's comparisons with Argentina and the Perons.  Yeah, it might even be true, but still, it hasn't happened yet.

There's a lot of super negative talk like rebellions and civil wars and such.  Do you think all that talk is helpful in any constructive way?

Just saying, let's look for some common areas with our adversaries.  I know that seems impossible, but at least make the effort.  Too soon to give up.  Yeah, I know.  I may be wearing rose colored glasses, but it is better than acting like Henny Penny and running around like the sky is falling.  It hasn't happened yet, people.  It may not even happen at all.


No comments: