Monday, August 29, 2011

Krivit Focardi interview

It has been awhile since I posted on this subject. This reminds me of the Levi interview, which I wrote about previously. Is there anything new? I watched the first video of the three part series and have found nothing new, so far.

It looks like the other two videos can be accessed from YouTube easily enough. I'll watch those, but if they are anything like this, there's nothing new here.

It is doubtful that Krivit got aggressive in his questioning in these videos. If he did, he will look bad. Obviously, Focardi is an elderly man. No need to push him too hard. Besides, it is really hard to see how Focardi would try to fool anybody.

I will post this, and then watch the other two. If anything comes up worth mentioning, I will update this post.


No comments: