Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Evening Wrap, 5/29

The posts were evenly spaced apart from each other throughout the day.  That would be a good habit to get into, so I'm going to remember to do this for now on.  It is more disciplined.   Didn't post anything on markets today, but markets are closed today and tomorrow.  The other basic themes got covered, meaning arts, sciences and politics.   How did the Kardashevian Aspirations get covered?  The one post that addressed that was about the amazing properties of carbon.  The daily plan was to decide what to do about my truck.  I put it up for sale on Ebay, with a definite price.

While I was writing this post, I listened to the Space Show from this past Friday.  It was about satellites, how they help us and can hurt us. Pearls of Wisdom- satellites are a good thing.

Need to catch up on the shows, I'm falling behind.  Lots of stuff on my plate.

I'm reading through the table of contents of Mallove's book, and skimming through a chapter of interest.  It mentions "electron capture" which I came across in an earlier post with the calculator.

It has been a good day posting.  I'm very happy with it.  I hope my readers were.  Thanks for coming by and have a great evening.

No comments: