Thursday, May 5, 2011

3:00 Update

Looking for the definition of neutroid again and found this.  Not exactly a definition.

Another post from Rossi.  Pretty much sums things up.  In answer to this.

Ok. I've seen enough. From what I've seen, they are depending on some kind of random process they don't understand, but somehow it works. If they could explain it, they would. But they can't. I can understand their behavior. You don't have to understand a phenomenon in order to take advantage of it. There is nothing to do but wait until a demonstration is completed. This demonstration will take place in October.

At this writing, it is 20 minutes before 3pm. Today was a bad day in the commodities markets. The only thing I see here is the debt limit. If it looks like it won't be increased, that removes some of the inflation bias. I might add that there's a saying "sell in May and go away." That could be in play too.

Here's some discussion about commodities today.

No comments: