Saturday, May 7, 2011

Morn. Sum. 5/7


I think I must not be getting any live human beings here.  There may be a few people, but most of this must be bots.  Amazon gave must some strange numbers, like there was nobody here.  The thought occurred to me that maybe nobody really was here.  Something that may give you pause.

I've advertised this page and talked about it with people.  So, I don't think it is a case of nobody knowing about it.  I think there is truly a lack of interest here.  If that's true, and I think it probably is, then I can deal with that.  But having bots come here and give me the impression that I really have an audience isn't nice.  But I can deal with that too.

This blog has never been about fantasy.  I'm not dealing in fantasy and I won't believe in fantasy.  Just people dishing it out doesn't make me believe it.  Maybe the game is to see how long someone can play me until I catch on, huh?  But this blog has always been about finding truth.  Maybe the truth is not what people are interested in.  But it interests me.  I regret it that I can't interest people in it.  It may make a difference if people had a little more respect for the truth.

No comments: