Monday, December 6, 2010

I've been practicing with the Xtranormal software

This software may be addictive.  I spent most of the day fooling around with it.  Not that I produced anything worth watching, though.  I did a video with notes attached to each part of the movie in order to remind me what I did to get to that point.  This is easier said than done.  There are tutorials and templates, which I have been using.  But as your skills increase, you want to try different things.  I think I can say with a certain amount of confidence that I know what I'm doing and can make some basic stuff.

Update ( 4 am Tuesday morning) :
Light posting due to the above, plus I've been busy with other things.  But I haven't forgotten this page, and I will continue adding posts.  In future posts, I think I will have some more xtranormal videos.  As my skills with the software improve, the videos should get better.

Looks like gold made a new high yesterday.  So busy with this xtranormal software, I missed it.

In addition to this, I have been reading "Moon Shot".  It is about the Apollo program, of course.

No comments: