Sunday, January 2, 2022

TV Propaganda



One of the reasons I stopped watching TV. Actually, I'll turn it on from time to time. As much out of curiosity than anything else. Boredom maybe.

This morning it was really cold, and I didn't want my hands getting cold. I turned on the TV instead of the computer, and there it was. Propaganda again. This time they were talking about the Nazis in Amerikkka.

I think if I ever see a Nazi anywhere in this country, I'll take a picture and frame it. It would be a rare sighting. Plenty of other rioters around, though. Those pics make the TeeVee news as mostly peaceful rioters. That is, until they riot in the US Capitol, then they become insurrectionists.

All snark aside, this gives me another opportunity to talk about this leftist dialectic about left v right and the middle. You see, if you protest them at all, you become a Nazi. Maybe they'll put up with you just a little if you are in "the middle". In a pure communist state, like the Soviet Union, they won't put up with any dissent at all. It's getting that way here. You've got to pretend not to be a Nazi and say you're in the middle. Then the commies will say okay, for now at least.

Now in this time, if you want free and honest elections, you are a Nazi. If you don't want any discrimination based upon race, you are a Nazi. It's okay to discriminate against the white folks, because they really aren't people whose rights that they feel that they must respect.

For writing stuff like this, I am sure I am on a list somewhere. There IS an FIB surveillance van around here, ya know. Maybe they are looking for where the next insurrection is coming from. Maybe I got 'em all hiding out in this trailer.

No comments: