Thursday, August 24, 2023

Aggressive lying



August 24, 2023: Update of post made on March 17, 2021



Supposedly, there was a GOP "debate" recently, or maybe even last night. The fact that I don't know shows how little I think of it. To even think of it makes me want to spit in disgust.

Sorry to have to say this, but Trump hasn't much credibility either. It really is just a big drama queen show. The real action is with the enemy. You know that they are an enemy because of the aggressive lying.

Trust is not being built, but the opposite. That is the point. Someone with good will could have averted all this, and there isn't any of that present. The con job is that the GOP is actually opposing the Democrats, but they are linked together in a conspiracy against the people and the Constitution, which they swore to uphold. You can see how little they care about this due to their reaction to recent events in Maui and other things. The examples are numerous---Covid comes to mind. Yeah, and they want to push that crap again, too.

This begs for some type of resistance, but as it can be seen from their actions, the powers-that-be intend to have their way with us all. Even if there are dead bodies. But it won't do for people to have guns. They will rig a means by which they can confiscate all guns, and it may happen soon. The idiot lights on the dashboard are lighting up like a Christmas tree. The system is complete dysfunctional mode now.

This country will be unlivable soon, thanks to these maniacs. A lot of big city mayors gathered and apparently joined a movement to ban beef, and perhaps all meat. People will be reduced to eating bugs. The effrontery and brass of this is beyond belief. So confident are they of eventual success that they are showing that they do not give a rat's rear end what the rest of us think about it.

This and everything else should be convincing evidence that the elections mean absolutely nothing. It is a totally rigged drama queen exhibition that will yield the results the enemy seeks. There is no organized opposition to it, and to believe that the GOP is actually opposed to them is nearly masochistic at this point.

If they were really opposed, they would unite. But they hold the clown show instead. I don't normally write anything like this, but I'll write it now--- God help us.

By the way, the original post shows that I thought I had a friendly audience. At this point, I may have to accept that the people are so brainwashed that my idea of a friendly audience may be delusional. I suspect that the only ones monitoring this blog are the enemy! The enemy is power mad, and will stop at nothing...





the original post of March 17th, 2021

 



For those of you who read this blog, and who may be of friendly inclination towards it, let me tell you why I am so fanatic about the TRUTH. It is because of a number of things, of experiences long ago PLUS something that happened that cemented it into place into my psyche.

I cannot tell all of this story because it is so bizarre. But some of it, a very tiny point of it, will suffice.

The tiny point is this aggressive lying that we see today. I have seen it before, and it is this what I'm referring to. If someone wants to subjugate you, as I believe was attempted against me in the past, they'll employ this aggressive lying tactic. This is what is happening on a societal scale this very day. America is being subjugated with relentless and aggressive lying.

So I am opposed to it. In order to survive this relentless and aggressive lying, you must get stronger and tougher. YOU MUST. THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION.

I survived it. But I am amazed that the attempts go on to this very day. Whenever I catch someone trying it on me again, my training will hopefully come to the rescue.

YOU MUST TRAIN YOURSELVES TO RESIST THE LYING.

I use all caps because I think it is vitally important for those who are friendly to this blog will understand. That is, if you haven't known this for yourselves all along.

For those who aren't friendly, this is more of a notice than you deserve. Consider yourselves warned. The writing is on the wall.





No comments: