Saturday, March 21, 2020

Obligatory, 3.21.20





No news today. Or to put it another way, I won't review the news today. Once you get past the news, it seems better. A weekend is really needed in order to get away from all that junk.

One thing I will mention is that I still keep track of the spread of the Wuhan virus. I am still taking my temperature each morning, and so far, so good. Yesterday's news threw me a bit. There was a part about how there may be people who are asymptomatic, and could still be contagious. If so, that's a problem. I decided not to let it bother me.

It's raining again. It has been a real rainy stretch of time here. The winter was wet, and the spring is starting out that way. I gave up on trying to collect the water. Too much work.

Yet, I try to stay busy. There's enough to do around here without messing with that water.

With respect to politics, Trump tried to be nice, but these guys aren't going to play ball. Anybody could tell that wouldn't work. Folks out there have to realize that the only way a GOP President can exist is if he has a way of dealing with the media. Reagan's style worked in the eighties, but these times are a lot meaner. A guy like Trump is necessary. Hopefully, enough people will see it that way, and not listen to the media so much. In fact, we'd be a lot better off if we all would just turn the media off.

I let the media bother me yesterday. I should know better by now. So should everyone else.





No comments: