Monday, January 27, 2020

Obligatory, 1.27.20


Hats off to Dan Bongino.  I've listened to his most recent show several times now.  My
problem is that my attention wanders off frequently.  I miss important points, then I forget them soon after.

He brings a lot of enthusiasm to his show.  This is important because enthusiasm is kind of magical.  If you do it the way I do it, it is too dry.  Facts matter, but feelings can
matter a whole lot more.

There's one caveat to this high praise.  If there's any inaccuracy in it, it loses all of
its power.  It has to be 100% truthful.

Now, let's look at the Democrats.  They are always bringing it.  These guys could sell ice cubes to Eskimos.  They saturate us all with their message.  The message is false, but you are lucky if you get a chance to get a word in edgewise.

It has been 100% anti-Trump in the media and the usual outlets for information in our
society.  The trouble with it is that it is false.  The Democrats cannot afford to have
people like Bongino bursting their bubble.

But we need to burst this bubble.  It needs to be busted because it is false.  The Democrats are covering up their own malfeasance.  They are counting on enough people to be fooled with their constant false narratives.

We need a good defense for Trump.  It worries me that he might not get it.  Even though these Democrats are wrong, it may not be clear to a lot of people.  You have an opportunity to get to the truth of this matter if you choose.  But you have to dig for it.  If you allow the usual suspects to lie to you, it is your own fault.

But I blame the GOP as well.  They could destroy the Democrats' false narratives here.  It worries me that they won't.

If anyone needs to get their message out, it is the GOP and the conservatives.  Especially the conservatives.  That is--- the real ones.  I'm not so sure that there's enough to do this job.

Bongino is a good start.  But he's not enough.


No comments: