Thursday, January 23, 2020

Democrats stick a gun to their heads and blame Trump for it


UpdateRUFKM?  What do they need to hear???  I have to think that they must believe that they could weather the shitstorm that would swirl around them if they continue with this much longer.



I decided to watch a bit of the impeachment proceedings today.  Let me recap briefly what I heard.

The Democrats are claiming that Trump should be removed from office because he knocked Biden's poll numbers down.  They are claiming that this was cheating.

That's about the sum total of their case.  Trump knocked Biden's poll numbers down by asking Zelensky to look into Hunter Biden.  To them, this is an impeachable offense.

Just speaking from my own perspective here, it wasn't because of Trump's phone call that I learned about Hunter Biden.  If it weren't for the Democrats making such a fuss over it that I took interest in finding out about the dude.  In other words, the Democrats caused Biden to fall in the polls.

Chances are that nobody really cared about Hunter Biden.  They ought to, but I am guessing that they didn't give a hoot then, nor now.  If Biden fell in the polls, it wasn't Trump's fault.

If this is the best they have got, then why don't the Pierre Delecto types just call it a day and dismiss.





No comments: