Saturday, September 8, 2018

Obligatory, 9.8.18

Been out on the road today.  Slow day, not much easy money today.  There were plenty of pain in the butt type things, and I decided, at about 1:30 or so, that-- enough was enough.

It started to rain, and I came on home.

On the way back, I turned on the radio.  Some of the music was interesting enough that I googled the lyrics.  These were popular songs, and I had heard them before.  But never took a closer look at them.

I won't mention them in detail here.  Just enough to say that to look at the lyrics changed my opinion of the songs.

One of the songs, the opinion went up.  The other song, the opinion went down.

The point?  None, just relating what happened today.

Sometimes I get carried away, or tempted to get carried away.  Something of a fantasy.


Here's one that's in your face. It's not the ones I mentioned above.







No comments: