Monday, September 3, 2018

Announcement: I will be posting more on my second blog

It seems that the Boots and Oil blog has become quite political.  I would rather not force everyone to read everything here on this blog anymore.

Maybe some of my visitors would prefer that I skip politics.  Perhaps I would, but it keeps attracting me like a moth to a flame.  I don't like to discuss it because it is a dreary and depressing subject to me.

That said, there is nothing to do here, but to discuss the downward trajectory of our civilization.  But the other blog will be more hopeful, and the political stuff will either be expunged completely, or hardly mentioned at all.

The way this will work is that I will cross post from here.  The post will then be linked to over there.  A link back here will be provided, but you can just go to the second blog and skip all the political stuff by not coming here anymore.  Got it?

I hope I do.  Let's see if I can cross post this post.  In the meantime, I will be working out the bugs on this system, and hopefully it will be operational soon.

Update:

To go directly to the second blog, click on the blog in the preferred blog list on the left sidebar.  Look for the name "Space City Speculations".  This blog was formerly known as Kardashevian Aspirations.


No comments: