Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Slow news day

So here I am, what to write about today?

Nothing to write about.  The world isn't about to end.

That's a relief.

( BTW.  It isn't unusual for me to be without something to say.  Better to say nothing and look stupid, as opposed to opening your mouth, and removing all doubt.  )

I was looking at "Good Morning Vietnam" quotes.  Yeah, that was a pretty good opening he got there.  How does anybody come up with all that?  A lot of talent there.  Too bad he decided to kill himself.

What about songs?  Did you know that the Stones' " Satisfaction" is number two on the all time greatest songs?

Nope, just not much going on.

..I can't get no...  satisfaction.

I know this is junk.  But what else is there?

Update:

Well, here's something.  People who support Trump are part of a "cult".  Once again, there seems to be this psychological projection being demonstrated.  These people are fanatical in their hatred of Trump, but it is Trump's supporters who are irrational.  It isn't even debatable when it comes to their hatred.

Just speaking for myself here, since I support Trump:  it is this kind of irrational opposition that caused me to support Trump.  It exists not only in the Democrat party, but is in the GOP as well.  If they were more rational in their opposition, I could understand it.  But they are nuts, and therefore represent a danger to our society.

Besides that, then screw you.  I don't project, you do!  Nyah, nyah, nyah-nyah, nyah!



No comments: