Monday, January 8, 2018

You means to tell me that the Pope is not infallible?

Originally posted
1.7.18

Updated
1.8.18:

Yep.  They are becoming royalty. Just looks what happens to you when you dispute their phony claims.


the original post follows:

Also from Ace, I find the story of an American cardinal who says that homosexuality is abnormal.  The webpage puts the word abnormal in scare quotes to say what, exactly?

Anyway, not everything is hunky dory these days with the status of these most favored of people.  Why do I say that?  It seems to me that Western culture is pushing the notion that being a homosexual is supposedly a great way to be.  Better than normal, it seems to say.

Some say the Vatican might as well be a bathhouse.  I wouldn't know.  I am not Catholic.  But I do know that same sex "marriage" is the law of this land---the good 'ol US of A.  Thanks to Justice Kennedy.

It is good news that this story is out there.  Dissent is the highest form of patriotism, so I heard once upon a time.  Oops!  That was most politically incorrect.  I might get into trouble for that.


No comments: