Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Vinegar

Updated,

1.24.18:

Well, I done went and ordered some.  ( pardon the language, I am in a "mood", shall we say. )

Yup.  I am bored out of my mind lately.  Now, I will have the opportunity to blow up the place.

( just kidding.  Might get me surveilled by the Thought Police )


1.22.18:

You can find this at Walmart.  I haven't gotten any yet, but when I do...

The washing soda will react to the vinegar ( may be "explosive!" ), which will produce sodium acetate.  This will precipitate out, and should leave clearer water.

The reaction is quite strong, but my methods will involve only small amounts of soap residue remaining in the water.  This residue is hard to get out with the methods I have used so far.

Hopefully, I won't blow the place up.  ( just kidding )

1.21.18:

5:30 pm:

Eureka!  It seems that washing soda and vinegar just may give the results I am looking for.  Hot damn!  I'd like to try this.


2:00 pm:

This is an interesting new topic.  I want to use stuff to help me get back to clean water.  This site mentions some cleaning solutions that can be obtained as a substitute for commercial products.

I'd like to be able to clean the soap out of soapy water.  This would enable me to reclaim more water.

Originally posted 1.20.18:

Someone in this area told me that vinegar will get out hard water stains.  So, I tried it.  It seems to work pretty well.

On the basis of this, I "googled" it, and I found an interesting website.  It gives a lot of tips like this.

Why didn't I think of this before?




No comments: