Monday, January 22, 2018

Twitter

Well, there is something here that I just don't get about Twitter, or Facebook.  These social networks are popular, but for the life of me, I don't know why.  Frankly, I just don't get it.  Twitter doesn't even seem to be easy to use.  Whatever.

Anyway, I am going to try to use it again in connection to this blog.

One thing about these social platforms, they don't work for you, you work for them.  You don't own it, it owns you.

That may be what I am missing.  I tend to think of what it could do for me, but I think it doesn't work that way.  ( Just a hunch about that one )

The way I will use it for now is to keep up with certain developments.  I am only going to follow what interests me.

The news organizations are out.  News organizations are no good.

Once I got back into my account, I can see that some of the promising things, or what I thought were promising, seem to be fading out.  But we'll see.  It is relatively updated now, but there's not a lot on it.

No comments: