Monday, August 25, 2014

Updated the index page

It has been over a year since I updated that page.

The most significant thing I've done over the past year has been this off-the-grid series.  The reason for its signficance?  I've actually done something about it.  I'm doing REAL things here.  Everything that came before ( in terms of series ) were on theoretical kinds of things as opposed to real things like this.

I've add the term "series" to the index.  It doesn't seem to pull up much, but it does pull up something.

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, I was wondering why John Powell of JP Aerospace didn't think of this?  Maybe he did, but it seems like he has to conduct his experiments in a time consuming manner.  Perhaps it would've worked better if he was out in the desert to begin with, instead of being in close to the city and having to go out to the desert for his missions.  But the desert is much closer to him than it is over in this neck of the woods.  Maybe it isn't too bad after all.


No comments: