Sunday, July 6, 2014

Busy day

It's already after 5 pm and the July 4th weekend is nearly over.  Usually, when somebody asks me what I did over the weekend, I'll say "nothing".  This time, I will say the same.  That's because I don't think it would be understood.

Oh, you mean walking around the apartment complex measuring off steps to get the idea of distance from one place to the next?  Or looking at the web for any and all information about desert plants?  Or buying stuff I will need for my next trip out there?  What kind of nut are you?  I don't relish the thought of having to explain myself, so I won't.  But, I'll do it here--- a little anyway.  That's cuz there's some people out there who like reading what I write, if the audience numbers mean anything.  The number is small, but there are some folks out there.  Thanks for your support.

I've been on a tear buying up all kinds of stuff.  I don't think it amounts to all that much as it is small items.  But I'm likely to get sticker shock when I get my credit card bill for this month.






No comments: