Thursday, November 21, 2013

50 year anniversary of JFK assassination

It is all rather obligatory to observe the date.  Lots of people seem to have their say on the subject.  I looked into it myself and concluded that Oswald did it without the least shadow of a doubt.

If you look close enough at the Zapruder film, as I did repeatedly, you can see evidence of the bullet hitting JFK from BEHIND.  That was the clincher for me.  No other possibilities can be seriously considered.  I could go into why, but what's the point?  If you can see the bullet hit Kennedy, that pretty much settles it.

I may consider reading Bugliosi's book.  He seems to be rather thorough in his investigations.  I wonder if he found what I found.

It gets a bit murkier with the conspiracy theories.  However, I thought of this:  if it were a high level conspiracy, why wait several days later to snuff Oswald?  Killing Oswald to silence him would have made much more sense if it had been done simultaneously with Oswald's attempt upon Kennedy's life.  All the alleged conspirators had to do was to place someone who could see Oswald and have a clear shot at him at the time of the assassination.  That would not have been hard.  If there was a conspiracy, they would have known the place and time.  It would make a lot more sense to kill him in the very act, then there would be little other need for a cover up.  It would all have been in the line of duty.  Very nice and neat.

I am not a fan of the government.  But a government led conspiracy here just doesn't make sense.  Besides, the evidence doesn't support it.  However, as for the conspiracy part itself, I'd have to look further.  It seems doubtful based upon what I have read about it thus far.  Perhaps Bugliosi's book is worth a read for answers here.


No comments: