Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Anti-Gravity / Cold Fusion Explained In Detail ( follow up )

What got my attention and piqued my curiosity was the anti-gravity, not the cold fusion.  Not that I've dismissed cold fusion any.  No, at the time, I had other fish to fry.

That page has over 20 videos that do indeed explain the theory in detail.  But there's little mention of anti-gravity.  It is mostly a basic physics tutorial, if you wish to characterize that way ( and I do ).

For me, some of the information is new.  My background wasn't physics.  Mind you, it is introductory stuff and it is elementary enough that a reasonably motivated and intelligent person can understand it.  It is not too esoteric, but for someone like me, I ran into information overload.  It is an entirely new language.  You have to go over it a few times before you can grasp the lingo.  At least, that is true for me.

Anyway, that's what I've been doing for the last part of yesterday and early this morning.  Taking in these videos.

I wonder how many people are willing to stick with it long enough to finish?  At this writing, I have just one more left.


No comments: