Friday, August 31, 2012

The Obamas Already Preparing for Move to Hawaii in January 2013

Damn this blogger software.  It lost my original post, and now I have to re-write it.  Arg!

Okay, here's the second line of the post---Hyde Park neighbors talking about Chicago house being sold soon

Now, the thing I wanted to comment on was a comment:

My mother was very high up in MN’s DFL party during the LBJ 1964 election and she told stories of how outcomes were decided far in advance of elections via backroom deals and wealthy people of interest. I hope the fix is in and the the Bamster is OUT!

The fix is in!!!

It makes sense.  Obama made a promise not to go after the banksters and has kept the promise.  Now the banksters don't need him anymore, and aren't funding his campaign like they did in 2008.  They are giving their money to Romney who will continue the kid-glove treatment.

Enough to make you want to disown the country.  Let's see if the damn thing posts this time.

No comments: