Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Too naive

I just listened to an interview of the author of  Throw them all out  by Peter Schweizer, which I found the link to on the Barnhardt site.   I had suspected that something like this was going on, but this could be even worse than I thought.


With that in mind, I changed my header to reflect some doubt about the possibility of a brighter future.  As long as this stuff goes on unchallenged, there's not much chance for anything getting any better for anybody out here in the heartland.  


I knew this were pretty good in Washington, though.  This has been true even before Obama showed up.  DC produces nothing but government, yet the GDP per capita is higher than any state.  Probably significantly higher, although somebody must have scrubbed the numbers because the last time I checked, it wasn't quite as high as before.


I'll stand by the potential, but a lot of this is dependent upon a just and honorable government. 

No comments: