Tuesday, December 27, 2011

E-Cat Weekly--- Source for E-cat news

My last post about the E-cat was on the 13th.   That's two weeks, my, how the time flies.  The last bunch of news came from the PESN site, so I went back there and found a weekly compilation of E-cat news.  It is dated on the 22nd of December, and the one before it was dated on the 15th.  That means the next should be dated in a couple days from today, which will be the 29th.

Looks like a good source of information.  I'll keep up with it.  Call it a New Year's Resolution.  Here's something interesting that I just found:
I do believe in basic science. I believe in participating in space. I believe in analysis of new sources of energy. I believe in laboratories, looking at ways to conduct electricity with -- with cold fusion, if we can come up with it. It was the University of Utah that solved that. We somehow can’t figure out how to duplicate it.  ---- Mitt Romney, Republican candidate for President   [ emphasis mine.  Comment: If he's talking about Fleischmann and Pons, he needs to catch up a little bit on the news.]
I scanned through all the stories and there's enough reading material to keep anyone busy for a long time.

Update:

Cold Fusion Now has the interview where Romney says  "cold fusion"--- note the time
"cold fusion, if we can come up with it"

No comments: