Saturday, July 9, 2011

Commercial Kings

I watched that video again. These guys are magicians. They take ordinary people and create something that is extraordinary. I didn't think so at the beginning of the video, but the final product works. There is no doubt that it works.

The reason I mention this is that what I'm trying to do here is to generate some interest in these ideas of Kardashevian Aspirations. It is, I think, a way towards world peace. People may think this is impossible or too utopian, but I think not. If there is anyone who is not a utopian, it is me. On the other hand, if a thing is possible, even if it appears utopian, why not go for it? I am not so naive as to believe it will change human nature. No, I think it will work because of human nature. People really like peace and prosperity. I believe that, if you can master energy and space, you can bring this into reality.

What I am saying is that these guys need to get to work on a commercial that will get public support for human space exploration and also for the mastery of fusion energy. In other words, to generate public support for Kardashevian Aspirations as a worthy American enterprise. Who can be against it?

I can't seem to do it. Maybe these guys can help.

No comments: