Saturday, May 28, 2011

Morning Summary, 5/28


There was a drop in traffic yesterday.  Since I was gone for several hours doing an errand, one may conclude that this absence was the cause for less traffic.  That may be a problem for me, because I may not be able to stay at the computer all the time.  There are other things to do.  I want very much to increase my traffic, but there are limits to everything.  There's no money coming in from this blog and this blog takes time.  I've mentioned that fact from time to time- it is always on my mind.  Not to be complaining, but that is the reality of the situation.  If I was independently wealthy, it would be a different matter.

I continue because it pleases me and I am able to continue for now.  This may not always be the case.

I like to look into the truth of events.  About twenty years ago, I looked into the assassination of President Kennedy and the conspiracy theories surrounding the event.  Also, I looked into the 911 event, to look for a possible conspiracy there.  After 911, there was the war in Iraq, which stirred up a great deal of controversy as well.  I looked into that too.  This type of thing draws my attention.

Is there something political about this "cold fusion" controversy?  I think there could be.  For the reason of money and possible power as well.  If this "cold fusion" works, it could change the world.  That could be a problem for certain people who like things just as they are.

No comments: