Sunday, February 6, 2011

Haste makes waste

That's really true, and I've got a strong tendency to rush things sometimes.  It often results in having to redo things that didn't get done right the first time.  What makes me mention this is my reaction about the Adsense Google account thing and my harsh criticism of them for the way they handled it.  I'm still critical, but if I had been a bit more careful, I think I would have written it differently.  If I had been even more careful, the whole problem might have been avoided in the first place.  Yet, in spite of my error in response to this, I still say those guys make it almost impossible to make their program work.  I could go into the reasons why, but I won't.  Let's just say that in order to stay out of hot water with their program, I would never have a prayer of getting the blog going.  Now that statement is almost a week afterward, so I have gotten over being mad about it.  It is a reasoned response and a fair one.

Update:

While I am at it, I should also make a correction about the Focus Fusion as propulsion post.  I said I liked it for certain reasons which I don't know for a fact to be true.  I made that claim a litle too fast without the adequate understanding that I should have had before making the claim.  The fact is, I don't know if that is true or that Focus Fusion could work as a means of propulsion for a spacecraft.  To much haste to post and now I have to correct it.  Sorry.

No comments: