Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Parallel society

 



Quote:

"At the risk of offending my audience I will suggest: if you don’t see that precisely this is happening on an unprecedented scale globally, you have not been paying close attention. If you still remain skeptical, consider Polish philosopher Leszek Kolakowski’s brilliant formulation to describe the totalitarian method of imposing unity on an entire population: perfect integration through perfect fragmentation."---- a piece about a parallel society


Note: Bongino has discussed something quite similar on his podcasts.  It's about what to do about the coming totalitarian state.

Comment:

Everyone could do what they can. Perhaps my way is not your way. And vice versa. I am more inclined to deal with things a bit more overtly than to sneak around. Perhaps that makes me more of a target. I mean, if you want to do a Samizdat, then you don't go on a blog that everyone can see.

So far there has been no pressure. Or if there has been, it would have to be characterized as very subtle. What would I do if the pressure increased? I hope to continue regardless, but such may not be possible.

As mentioned, everyone can do what they can. I've tried to warn against this stuff for years now, but hardly anyone pays attention. At this point, the regime's greatest victory has been to keep itself viable politically. I honestly don't know how Brandon stays afloat. People's minds must have been converted to jello.

It looks like an election cannot resolve this problem. Pressures are going to go up. Not a happy looking situation.

No comments: