Thursday, January 27, 2022

So much trouble



Things are getting a bit hairy. For the record, I really hate spending so much time on politics, but if the nation goes, so does everything else. I don't want to have to be doing this, but the situation is such that it becomes necessary to comment upon things that are getting way, way out of control.

So I just did something that I wanted to avoid because of all this. I let something that one of these people said get me angry. Getting angry is bad, because at the heart of it is fear. But fear is what they want, and it is fear that I do not wish to give them the satisfaction of having happen to me. To get to the point directly, Bongino has some dude on, maybe he's FBI, I don't know; and he says Trump kept the flags at half-staff (then) until August 8th on some year. As if that has some super secret meaning or something. In fact, this dude went on to say that August 8th corresponds to 8-8, and the letter 8 is coincidental to the 8th letter of the alphabet. Therefore, Trump was saying "H-H", which is interpreted to mean "Heil, Hitler". This FBI dude is NUTS. This same dude is in charge of something important now and gave an interview about the current situation to Nicole Wallace. Bongino doesn't have a high opinion of Nicole Wallace, and I would have to agree. Perfect airhead crap for perfect MSNBC airheads. Not only airhead, but dangerous agitation from a person who should be responsible in what he says.

That is how I wish to interpret it. My first reaction is to call this FBI dude a flat out liar. He has to be a liar or friggin' insane, because he cannot possible believe that and be in his right mind. At this point, I don't know if the dude is actually competent enough to be in a responsible position, or if he is just a plain liar. Either way, he should not have that position, and he should not be giving interviews to an individual who cannot ask responsible questions. What he is saying is completely out of bounds. He claims to have evidence. Yeah, and we heard that kind of crap from people in the government during Trump's years, but the evidence never appeared. So they were lying then. But this dude... He may be just plain nuts with that "Heil Hitler" stuff.

To give a little perspective on this, Louis Farrakhan is said to have admired Hitler. So, does that make Farrakhan a "white supremacist"? The late President John F. Kennedy was said to have admired Hitler, when Kennedy was young, and before Hitler went on to become a war criminal. Are we supposed to condemn Kennedy for white supremacy? You won't find the FBI investigating Farrakhan for THAT, I would bet. But what basis does this FBI guy have for saying what he said? Where is his evidence that Trump EVER did anything that would make that accusation remotely plausible? If there is anything, I have not heard it. If I did, though; I would question it. I think these people have no evidence and they know it. When they need to make accusations, they just make stuff up.

So they must believe that there is a white supremacist terrorist behind every tree. This is delusional if they believe it. Such people can be very dangerous. We have these kinds of people in government, and that is worrisome. That's putting it mildly. We have such people in charge of foreign policy, and we have such people in charge of the military. We are in a lot of trouble.

No comments: