Thursday, January 27, 2022

here I go again



That last post I said that I hated doing this stuff. But when I started doing this blog full time way back in 2010, I had some optimism. I figured it all might do some good. Silly me. Whatever was I thinking???!!!

If someone asked "then why do it?" That would be a "good question". "For those in Rio Linda", a good question is when all you can say is "I don't freakin' know". Having said all that, here it all goes again... ( surely I have something better to do than THIS)

There was a story where a woman had to sneak in some Ivermectin to save her husband's life. Well, I'm glad she did. I think the guy was lucky. She could have been one of those kind of women who watched "The View". The article went on to show a tweet from last year from the FDA, which is below:




The thing that grabbed me is that government employees are typically Democrats. It is these same Democrats who insist that girls can be guys and vice versa. There was even a story ( don't have the link) in which they said if someone thought he/she/it was a cat, then you had to put out kitty litter for he/she/it. ( which I thought wtf!) Well, then there is this tweet. Try telling me that these government employees are honest human beings. Try. I dares ya. There's no way that this was an honest expression. Just pure dishonesty.

The insanity has invaded all corners of public life. Can it ever be turned around? I could write something here, but maybe not... If I were an eagle, I could fly away. If I said I was an eagle, would they put a sloth in front of me and expect me to eat it? Yummy!

Is there a moral to this? Maybe one. Stop believing the lies, and maybe they'll quit.

No comments: