Thursday, July 22, 2021

Is Biden competent?



There has been a lot of talk about that. Some folks may have been betting that Biden wouldn't last long.

A bit of a confession here: I didn't watch the debates during the election. I read about them, but I didn't watch. So I watched a replay of the second one just now. Or about an hour of it. At that time, Biden seemed to be in control of himself for that one hour.

There may be some exagerration of his faults, but he sure did seem incoherent on a simple question asked on that town hall, which may have been last night. Was he like that all through it? I don't know because I didn't watch it. Perhaps he only had one bad moment.

He's going downhill, probably. How far downhill since the election? It may take more time than I want to spend on the question in order to get an answer.

But in that debate, he was horrible. Not horrible in the way of being incoherent, but horrible in the constant drumbeat of falsehoods. It is very unpleasant to listen to that.

I don't know if he should be removed by the 25th amendment, but he should be removed if it can be proven that the didn't win that election. I don't believe he did, whether that can be proved or not, who knows?

With respect to being President, Trump was far, far better. If more people can be convinced by Biden on the basis of what he said in that debate, and how he has been as President, we are hopeless.



No comments: