Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Data spikes and what not



Just when you thought they had gone away, here they come again.  I won't make a big to-do about it this time.  Posting may be light until I get this under control.  Seems like you have to keep your guard up at all times with this thing.

It was a cold night last night, and I didn't sleep well.  I have been fighting an intestinal malady recently.  It was especially bad on Saturday evening and all day Sunday.  Monday was much better.  Tuesday, which was yesterday, started off okay.  However, a relapse occurred, and this seems like a problem again.

This morning is too early to say.  I really don't like to be tied down so much that I cannot do anything.

While I wasn't sleeping, I was thinking.  Thoughts are fleeting things.  What seemed so vivid at the time is now hard to recall.

Time is getting away from me.  Let's wrap this up quickly and move on.  Anyway, the thing I remembered thinking about was how easy it would be to fall into a type of fanaticism.  Do you know what I mean?  What I mean is that a fanatic has the need to believe something so much that he or she may become something of a monster.  A monster that is incapable of reason or limit.  The other thing about this is that so many people may be falling into that just because it really is so easy to do.

I don't believe that I am such a person.

No comments: