Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Hoping for best, but preparing for worst

Updated:

11.7.18:

It turns out that this concern that I briefly mentioned was being echoed elsewhere.  Unfortunately, it appears to be too little too late.  If you get outsmarted and outhustled, you are going to lose.  This may have been what happened yesterday.

11.6.18:

Seems like I heard that phrase somewhere before...

Anyway, there's no preparation for the worst that I can see anywhere, and that includes yours truly.  No, there just isn't any way to prepare for an army of one.  If you are the only one willing to take the bastards on, then you are going to lose.

Not that I give up or anything.

Here's another one of those news tidbits that make me suspicious about what is going on.  It seems that there's an app that find out if you voted or not.  This app is being used to pressure people into voting this time, and today was the first time that I have heard of it.

So, the big, big question for me is why wasn't this discussed so that everybody will know about it?  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?  Why should only one side have this informational advantage?

Information wins or loses a war.  Yet, these people keep talking about a war.  This informs me that they just aren't serious people.  You can bet your sweet bippy that this blog would have mentioned such information, but evidently somebody knew about and sat on the information.  Why???????

So nobody is really serious in this country, except the people who are out to destroy it.  Hopefully, this won't work, but it MIGHT.

If my preparations were any good at all, then the thought that tonight might be a bitter disappointment won't be that big of a surprise to me.  I remember 2012, in which a GOP nominee just about threw away a golden opportunity to defeat Obama, and refused to use it.  It might have made a difference.  So that year was very, very disappointing not only for me, but for a lot of people who are sincere about our country.

Just saying.  Lots of news sites are out there saying how good everything looks for MAGA.  Sorry to burst your bubbles, but we have a significant number of people out there who don't give a hoop about MAGA--- even though they pretend to be on our side.  This might make the difference tonight.



No comments: