Saturday, August 11, 2018

Big news that I missed, but then again...

Updated,

8.11.18:

4:30 pm:

Like I said, the corporations are not our friend.


6:30 am:

The Infowars wars rages on.  So, I check out the site and I ask--- What's the big effing deal?

Banning the site may make it bigger than it would have been otherwise.


Originally posted 8.7.18 @ 7:58 pm:

Some folks are all aghast at Alex Jones ( whoever the f**k he is ) being barred on Facebook or whatever.

You know what?  I keep saying again and again.  The corporations are not our friends.  Us, meaning conservatives, that is.  Oh, wait a minute.  Maybe there's no such thing as conservative.  But I digress.

But you all think a big tax cut for the corporations was peachy keen.  Guess what?  They still don't like you.  They will never like you.

Conservatives get all the blame for being "for the rich" and so forth, but the liberals gain all the prizes from being the rich.  Meanwhile, they blame the conservatives while they laugh all the way to the bank.  Hey, if it works.  The thing is, if you are conservative, why the hell do you keep supporting people who stick a dagger in your backs?  It makes no sense to me.

But that is me.  Maybe I live in a different universe and don't know it.


No comments: