Sunday, May 20, 2018

Getting away doesn't make it go away

Been away from the computer since I "ran out of data".  That made me mad at first, because I didn't believe that I used as much data as Verizon said that I did.

As I noted before, I felt a whole lot better once I got away from the crap in the media and such.

Now that I am back, I note the news, and note also that--- even though I feel better, nothing has changed.  Things are not going well.

On the other hand, there is the battle.  Truth is emerging from the fog of lies that the media spews forth every day.

As Instapundit's Glenn Reynolds link here shows-- the significance of Trump is that this corruption is being made known.  Now we have to see if there is anyone left who gives a hoop in hell about it.

You see, even though he tweets it, and he makes the media acknowledge it, it ( meaning the truth ) has to be taken to heart, and that the people who hear it must do something to correct it.

You can lead the horse to water, but you cannot make him drink.

Updated, 11:45 am:

For clarification porpoises, I was referring to corruption.  Banana republics do stuff like this.  Is that where the country is now?  Or do we have even worse aspirations?



No comments: