Saturday, February 4, 2017

Back from the hospital

Reports of my death were greatly exaggerated.  Will start again, when events permit.

Update:

Checked into ER on doctor's orders.  After they finished evaluating my physical condition, it was diagnosed as a Chordoma.

Update:

Everything ( the diagnosis and treatment plan) was the same as I had expected.  But it took too long to get some action.  Who to blame?  Doesn't matter.  In fact, the way it turned out was for the best, because I would have had the surgery otherwise, which is said to be horrific.  There will be no surgery, and if I am fortunate, I won't lose a lot of functionality.  Meaning I can walk and so forth.

Update:

Hmmm.  Things could slide a bit, while seeming normal, and slide right into trouble.  I have to work to stay on top of things.  Well, I think I am doing that for the moment.


No comments: