Thursday, August 4, 2016

This latest move bugged me, but I am over it now

Yes, it does look like the Establishment wing of the alleged GOP party ( none other than Joe Biden said the same ) can bring down the Donald.  I accept that.  This is what makes it bearable to me.  Otherwise, I am bugged completely by this.

Nope, I won't tear myself up inside being angry at these pukes.  They are what they are.

It will be hard for the Donald to win.  Acknowledged.  He is running against a faction of the alleged so called party known as the GOP, the Democrats, and the whole government establishment which is rotten to the core.

Not only that, he has to fight against decades of entrenched indoctrination perpetrated against those he needs to convince, and who are likely to continue to believe these same people who are the ones ruining their lives, and this country.  This will be extremely difficult.  I am thinking though that it will not be impossible.  You have to be optimistic that a victory is possible.  This latest gambit of theirs may be intended to throw the Trumpists into despair.

Acknowledged that it will be hard.  But the fight must go on.  A bit of advice for the Donald, if there's anyone out there who has his ear, and may if they see this, find it useful to tell him:  he must pull out all the stops.  He is going to have to fund this to his limit of what he can afford to spend.  He may have to do some things, like going to "war" against these guys.  They must be defeated for the good of us all.




No comments: