Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Seat cushions

It looks like my backside problem is subsiding just a little.  A little analysis of the problem suggests that an appropriate cushion may help.  The trouble is, I have already tried that.  I think the problem is that the cushions I have tried are inadequate.  As a consequence, I put in an order for yet another seat cushion.  I am hoping that this could help.

I have also had problems with my feet.  The right kind of cushioning helped with my feet.  It so happens that this same kind of padding as for my feet is present in this new cushion that I ordered.  This gives me some hope that it will be helpful for my backside problem.

In an unrelated matter, I checked out some water testing equipment.  If I am going to recycle my water, I will need to know how well it is being filtered.  It looks like I can get a reasonably priced system that can test for many different kinds of impurities.  But that is for later.

Right now, it is important to solve this backside issue.




No comments: