Friday, January 2, 2015

Holiday season officially over

The boss at work is certainly happy about that.  He says this has cost him a lot of money.

Today is likely to be like last Friday, however, and he will have to wait for the money to start rolling in again.

As for me, I'm going to check out something today.  It would be a major purchase if I go through with it.  Also, if I were to go through with it, I would be definitely committed to going out West sooner, rather than later.  So, today is kinda big.

What could stay my hand is the rapid depletion of my accounts.  Money is going out at an alarming rate.  I kinda see what the boss sees, but for a longer time.

An early move out West would mean that I'd better find some way to make money out there, and so far, I don't like any of the ideas I have had.

It's a tough call.

Update:

Didn't like what I saw.  No deal made.  More money will have to be spent on this option than I anticipated, or it's back to the drawing board.  The option, in case you're interested was a moving van to be converted to an RV.


No comments: