Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Recap of the last week's posts 3/30 to 4/5

Drat.  Forgot to do this again.  I want to establish this as a habit, so I can go back and review this in the future.  The blog has over 7000 posts now.  I have to find ways to keep it manageable.

If I were sum up that week, I'd say it was a week in which there appears many dark clouds, but a patch of blue can be seen from time to time.  As bad as things appear to be, not everything is lost.  One can get discouraged sometimes with the day-to-day junk out there.  Reading over the list of posts gives a little much needed encouragement.

A couple things that encourage me

Solar sails may be built someday.  Let us hope.  Molten-salt reactors may actually get built too.  That's big time if it continues.

It's the political situation that is most worrisome.  The best chance for something good here is to educate people, but that is hard when nobody wants to listen.


No comments: