Sunday, February 2, 2014

Thinking those deep thoughts

Very late start this morning on the blog.  In the early morning, I was thinking some deep thoughts ( by my standards ), and then I had to leave for my usual Sunday routine.  Then something came up, and I was delayed a bit in getting started.  No biggee.  It was just something I was doing for awhile.

Now I am back, I am trying to remember those deep thoughts, or what I think of as deep thoughts.

It goes something like this:  If Jesus is the Son of God, and was sent to bridge the gap between God and Man, then what bridges the gap between science and religion?  Anything?  Or could it be philosophy, and has that philosophy been written?

You'd have to have an entire system of thought that would answer the questions of existence.  Or try to.


No comments: