Tuesday, October 1, 2013

At the end of another day

A few scattered thoughts, so let's make a post out of it.  Time is short, and I don't want to spend too much time on any one thing.

  1. I'm somewhat appalled sometimes by my poor writing.  It must be because I get into a big hurry, and fail to proofread.  People judge those things, so that's probably not too good.
  2. About the shut down--- something happened late in the day that gave me a different perspective on the ObamaCare political fight.  Somebody called and wanted to collect on a medical bill in which I supposedly owed for medical services done last year.  It bugged me back then and it still bugs me now and that's why I didn't pay last year.  It leaves something to be desired the way these people run their businesses.  When somebody tells you that a charges are complete with the services rendered and I'm out the door, and yet it turns out otherwise, the charges aren't complete, and they want more money--- it tends to bug me.  With respect to ObamaCare, it wouldn't surprise me that the accumulated experiences like these are what's making for some bad karma.  You know, what goes round comes round.  If they aren't going to act right, there are going to be repercussions.  If ObamaCare survives, they are going to lose something, that's for sure.  It's because of stuff like this, I suspect.
  3. My space sailing book arrived.  I read a little of it before starting this post.  With all this reading on deep subjects, I'm going to be the smartest truck driver in the USA, I do believe.  Too bad that they don't give more money for that.  I could use it to pay my bills.

No comments: